Poor Michael -- he got another round of shots yesterday and he is all loopy since then. Here he is looking zoned out at the store (we went to get more chicken :). He did try to eat the frozen pizza*, though, so the situation isn't too bad. Hopefully he feels better soon!

*Why, yes, we bought a frozen pizza on the trip to get more chicken. Why do you ask?
3 comments:
kim thinking of you this week....knowing that you'll be torn b/t home and work....just remember...the world needs you to!! michael will be just fine till you get home!!!! chin up big girl!!!
Hi Kim,
I'm thinking of you, too. Brings back a lot of memories of dragging my pump and associated equipment back and forth. You'll find your new routine and it will all settle in for you. And, now, when you come home from a long day at work you can look at that cute, smiling little face! Hope all has gone well this week. ~Beth V.
Thank you guys! I appreciate it.
Beth, you are right I've found a bit of a routine with pumping. Still is amusing every time but, you gotta do what you gotta do. I am just glad to have an office with a door! I've been all right at work overall, just can't wait to come home at the end of the day.
Post a Comment