So basically this kid is just cute.
We went for a jog this morning. I gave him a bath since it was so humid outside (he was pretty sweaty...like me). After his bath he took a glorious two and a half hour nap, and then we had some fun. I parted LB's hair in a different spot after his bath, and was surprised that it remained parted after his nap.
It seemed as though LB was a little jealous as I ate my lunch, so I decided to give him some food of his own. He did a great job eating his pears, and we worked on the beginning stages of saying "more" in sign language :o)
He's really working on pulling himself up to a standing position, and often whines until you help him up to stand for a little while :o)
Enjoy the pictures!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Fun day!
Labels:
Amanda,
eating,
Michael the Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment