Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tasty new food


I went to Target this morning to get more diapers since Michael doesn't seem big enough yet to be in the size 3's I had bought a carton of. Then on a whim, I decided to buy some baby food and try out what we talked about at the La Leche League meeting the other week. I bought some rice cereal, and a couple of jars of pears and peaches. When we got home I pulled out the high chair and sat Michael in it. He looked bewildered at first (as you see). I got just a half tablespoon of the baby food pears, and then used the baby spoon to get the food out of the tablespoon (so I could save the rest of the jar for another time). Michael seemed very confused at first when I fed him a bit of the pears but then he swallowed it and seemed to like it! He kept opening his mouth for more so I ended up giving him a whole tablespoon. Then I let him play with the baby spoon itself. Success!

No comments: