Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to the New Blog!

As Kim already posted at the old blog (http://lawlerfam.wordpress.com) we made a quick decision to transfer our blog over to this new site.

This one allows for more customization, for instance more horizontal space in our posts(which is more in tune with our writing styles) and a new header.

And I do have to defend the fact that I am not an HTML nerd, so changing over was easier than it looks. I can be of no help to anyone else who wants to make changes to their blog.

Some things to look forward to in the coming weeks:
  • Video of Michael crawling! He is trying his hardest, but is not quite there yet. It's more akin to a fish flopping at this point
  • Our recap of the insane dual graduation weekend of Kim's sister, Amanda, and my brother, Ryan, in two different cities!
  • Kim's awesome review of the awesome new Star Trek movie!

Kim says: Ha ha.

No comments: