Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling better



[caption id="attachment_555" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="78 and sunny!"]78 and sunny![/caption]



[caption id="attachment_554" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Yawn"]Yawn[/caption]

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Got to say, Kim, your place is looking pretty appealing in those shots! We had a "warm" week here in St. Paul, with a couple of days in the 20's, and that was nice. Today it dropped back below zero, but with freezing winds that make it feel even colder (my computer marks the windchill just now at 22 below.) Now, twenty ABOVE I can definitely handle. At that temperature, I can put on my coat and hat and take a perfectly pleasant afternoon walk. But this twenty below stuff is no good; you can't be outside for pretty much any length of time without thinking how much you want to be back in. I was asking Mathew whether he thought maybe the groundhog would give us a break this year...? But he doesn't think so.

So... could you order up some of that gorgeous Texas weather for next week? :)

Also, glad to see little Michael feeling better!

Kim said...

I'll do my best! But even if it's only in the 40s and 50s, it should definitely be nice walking weather :) Can't wait to see you!