Friday, November 14, 2008

Fotos para Uds.

Thanks to everyone for staying in touch and for all your prayers.  Things are going great, and it's a pretty cool experience so far.  (Except for things like, you know, incontinence -- yech! -- but supposedly that fixes itself soon enough.)  I'm just happy to meet the little guy who's been pushing my stomach up into my lungs for the last few months (and to get my stomach back).  It was great that my parents could come yesterday also and meet their first grandbaby!  The funny thing to think about though was that they had five kids by our age (and I think the Lawlers had four by now too).  Yikes.  Well, we are off to a nice start for our part!

[caption id="attachment_353" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="You talkin to me?"]You talkin to me?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_354" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="With Michael the Dad"]With Michael the Dad[/caption]

Should be getting discharged later this morning.  By request, I will have Mike upload another video once we get home and settled.  Ciao!

No comments: