Monday, October 13, 2008

Work status report

I got notice today that my annual evaluation is going to be in the morning.  Yikes!  Hopefully everything goes all right.  I think I worked well with everyone I did projects with in the last fiscal year (July 07 - June 08), but as in the past, my hours were pretty dismal.  At least with regard to hours, pretty much everyone has been in the same boat.  I think, anyway!  The other Dallas associates at least have second half 2007 to have built up a huge hours cushion, plus they didn't have approved leave for the bar exam in February (which apparently counts against me, in that my budget for February still apparently wanted 160 hours despite my having three weeks of approved leave).  Well, there is nothing I can do about my hours, just my work product.  I think that was all right.  We shall see!  Next year we'll all be in the same "awful hours" boat, seeing as how the commercial real estate market effectively tanked this year - except I'll also have maternity leave in there.  Eek, I just hope I get to stay employed! :)

No comments: