Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good news snippets

Well, my job is safe for now, my doctor just finally approved (after four months!) me going back into contacts, and my mom is in town to paint the nursery.  It is great to see her and I think she's getting back into the painting groove.  From my end, anyway, it looks normal to see her in paint clothes!  So things are going well :)

A co-worker nicely sent me a few pictures from the baby shower they threw for me last Friday, which was a lot of fun, so I thought I would post one here:

[caption id="attachment_238" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Designer baby box"]Designer baby box[/caption]

I found the "Pack n Play" on Craigslist and a changing table on eBay, both of which should be gotten this week, so everything is really coming together in the house.  People have been so generous, which I really appreciate.  This baby should be spoiled rotten in terms of soft blankets and cute onesies.  Heh.

No comments: