After visiting a few stores we settled on a fine set of sofas that we hope everyone else will find as comfortable as we do. Here is small representation of the sofa below:
[caption id="attachment_94" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The Safford Collection"]
[/caption]That photo overemphasizes the red a bit too much. It is not that saturated. Also, we went with the love seat instead of the chair. With large families on both sides, we always have to maximize seating. One thing I liked about the sofas is that I didn't feel like I sunk into them when I sat down. They are comfortable, but not too comfortable.
We are still looking for a table that will do minimal damage if a child runs into it (sturdy, no glass, no sharp edges).
We did manage to find a china cabinet to hold all the wonderful gifts we received for our wedding that are still packed in boxes. I think it will fit well with the color of the dining room and the chandelier we will be buying for that room.
[caption id="attachment_96" align="aligncenter" width="250" caption="China Cabinet & Hutch"]
[/caption]Not only do we feel extremely excited about these purchases, but we also like the fact that we have until April 2010 to pay them off (with no interest!).
No comments:
Post a Comment