Thursday, August 7, 2008
Feeling good
We interrupt this set of FFF posts to give (rather mundane) updates on my health status: The doctor called back with the results of my glucose test, and said I don't have gestational diabetes (I wasn't high risk for that anyway), but I do have low iron. So I'm supposed to buy some iron supplements and add those to the regular vitamins. That's fine. I also have another eye doctor appointment tomorrow. The blurriness has all gone away since my two different eye drop treatments and no contacts over the past six weeks, thank goodness. At my last appointment the ophthamologist said he wanted me to continue with drops for another two weeks and then he thought he might be able to give me a new contacts prescription for a different brand that is better for my eyes. That would be awesome, and much sooner than I was originally led to expect. Then if I have to redo the prescription after pregnancy that would be fine. I am so happy to be driving regularly again and able to read everything at work, but it would also be nice to not do my dorky sunglasses-over-glasses look I've been sporting for the last six weeks :)
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment