We also did a (half-)day trip to Sea World. I liked the aquarium, penguins and killer whale show quite a bit, but compared to other amusement parks or zoos (and this place is kind of a hybrid) I felt like there was an overly high ratio of walking to actual exhibits -- not sure why they designed it with so many winding paths with so relatively few destinations. Then again, I was in full waddling mode and that was one of the hottest days we were there, so I may have had a skewed perspective and everyone else thought it was fine. Michael certainly liked checking out all the animals (and holding hands with people while walking -- something new for him that I find pretty cute). Mike picked up a frozen lemonade for me at one point, which was sweet of him because I needed it more than I realized at the time! :) Honestly, I don't know how Canon is making it through his first Texas summer of life because that poor baby has got to be just baking all the time. We did catch a break in San Antonio, though, in that it was overcast with enough of a break in the heat that I was grateful.

2 comments:
More awesome pictures. They say it all :) Thanks.
We all thought that the Grey Moss Inn was pretty darn good too --- great atmosphere and delicious food. Glad to hear Mike enjoyed it so much :)
Post a Comment