When we rearranged the media room to make it more childproof for Michael, I had to move the fake ficus tree in the back corner because it wouldn't fit behind Mike's desk. I tried putting it in the other corner, but Michael would try to pull it over and pull out all the moss. So I had to move it out of the room back to our bedroom for now.
The thing is, though, it's driving me NUTS not to have that green in this room. Every time I look back in the corner where Mike's desk is, I think, "There needs to be a plant there." It throws off the whole feel of the room. If the tree was there, everything would feel settled and I wouldn't give it much of another thought. But it's driving me nuts. So, I may have to go to Target this weekend and either get a regular hanging plant or a corner shelf and put a little potted plant on it. (All fake, of course.) I think there really is something to feng shui...
No comments:
Post a Comment