Saturday, February 21, 2009

First trip

Since I am on leave still, but like to have some change of scenery occasionally, I've brought Michael the Baby to Orlando for a week.  It's his first trip out of Dallas and thankfully everything has gone great!  (But we both miss Dad a lot.)  He nursed on the way up and down on the plane, which helped his ears, and was pretty quiet (napping or just looking around) otherwise.  I carried him in the pouch/sling through the airport.  My mom snatched him right out of the sling though as soon as we came to baggage claim in the airport :) 

Michael has adjusted just fine to being in Florida.  He loves the waterfall sounds in my parents' pool, and the bath setup that Lita came up with (see below -- first time in the real tub, ha).  He is chewing on his hands more than ever, though.  Are teeth in the near future?  Stay tuned.

[caption id="attachment_658" align="aligncenter" width="262" caption="Florida sunshine with Mama"]Florida sunshine with Mama[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_659" align="aligncenter" width="299" caption="Little frog legs"]Little frog legs[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_660" align="aligncenter" width="307" caption="Sitting with Abuelita"]Sitting with Abuelita[/caption]

No comments: