- For awhile Michael has greeted me in the evenings by saying, "How was your day? What did you eat?" (Obviously the most important thing about anyone's day.) Yesterday was the first time in the morning when I said, "Have a good day at preschool!" that he replied, "Have a good day at your office!"
- When we ask him what we should name the baby, his suggestions have included Saiyra, Apay, Selassi (all classmates), Emily, and Jesus. Somehow I think we will not be leaving this decision up to him.
- Yesterday when I informed him that Mommy was going to go potty in peace, he said cheerfully, "Okay! You go potty in peace. And I'll just come in here with you." Missing the concept, bud...
- Last night Michael ran away from me at Kohls while I was at the register. I wasn't *too* worried because I was pretty sure he wouldn't go outside and the store was pretty empty, but it was still concerning. I asked an associate to help me find my four-year-old, so she radioed around, and a clerk from across the store saw him and said, "Michael, your mommy is looking for you." He replied, "Well, I am not looking for her right now," and retreated into some clothing racks. So I had to track him down with a manager.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Michaelisms
Labels:
Michael III
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hehehe "well I am not looking for her right now". Love him!
Post a Comment