Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lawlers in town

This weekend, instead of having four Blackwell sibs and a cousin  around the house, we have four Lawler sibs and a cousin here -- Erin and Kadence came down with Grandma to visit for a week.  The sibs will meet up tomorrow since we are planning to head over to Theresa's for her five-years-in-Texas anniversary party.  That should be a lot of fun.  In the meantime, Michael is very happy to have his cousin Kadence here -- they are having a great time playing.  They've also already been swimming several times with Grandma and Erin.  Kadence is funny because she thinks Michael is a baby even though he weighs the same as she does -- she has tried to pick him up!  They are playing very well together though.

I am very grateful to have the continued help.  I feel a little guilty for not spending as much time with Michael as I'd like, but I do as much as I can, especially while Malcolm is napping.  It is very much appreciated to be able to nap some during the days since Malcolm is a decent, but naturally still inconsistent, sleeper and we're up several times a night.  Hopefully after these first few weeks we'll get in to more of a routine.  Until then, thanks to the family for being around!

No comments: