Michael had his 18-month checkup this morning. He hadn't officially been measured or weighed since November, so it was interesting to confirm how much he's grown! He is now 34.25 inches tall, and 28 pounds. That is 90th percentile on height and 75th on weight -- a tall toddler! And he caught up proportionately on weight. The doctor said that puts him on pace to be Mike's height, around 6'1". Crazy that you can predict that so early on.
Everything else looks fine and normal, thankfully. The only potential oddity is that Michael has so far not gotten the outside two bottom front teeth while everything else has been more or less on schedule. If he gets his incisors on schedule but the other two haven't shown up by age 2, then it's possible he just may not have those baby teeth. I guess we'll see. I'm still wondering what happened with his tough teething weekend a few weeks back (major drooling, fussiness, and mouth pain - and some fever - for three or four days). As far I can tell, none of the obvious teeth candidates ever showed up after that.
Michael also got his last two shots until he turns four. He cried but said "All done" through his tears as soon as it was over. Little trooper :)
1 comment:
"All done". He is too cute. I miss my Little Michael.
Post a Comment