Saturday, April 6, 2013
Processing
Continuing his penchant for learning everyone's addresses, ages, birthdays, and other key facts, Michael now has the birth timeline down: "I was in your tummy when you were 28, and then Malcolm was in your tummy when you were 30, and Joseph was in your tummy when you were 32, and he was born on Sunday, March 17, 2013." He has repeated this several times, and last night he added, "Then you can have another baby in your tummy when you are 34!" We'll see about that, bud.
Michael has also started putting all his experiences on to Snoopy. I don't know what age that normally happens, but I think it's a good thing for him because I know he is continuing to get actions and consequences. So he'll tell me Snoopy did not clean up his toys so he can't watch any movies tomorrow. On the other hand, he also tried to nurse Snoopy the other day because Snoopy was hungry, so Aunt Stef told him daddies feed babies with bottles. He's had a bottle in hand (alternating with a supper dish, since I guess Snoopy goes back and forth between being a baby and a kid) ever since.
Labels:
babies,
Michael III,
Snoopy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment