Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Mass this morning at St. Thomas was wonderfully joyful, even though Malcolm had to go (again) to "time out" outside with Mike for throwing a tantrum that started even before church did!  And the boys were typically full of motion throughout.  But Ryan helped out a lot, Michael did very well overall (and I even caught him trying to sing the Agnus Dei - how great!), and the music and atmosphere were beautiful and celebratory.  We said hi to our friends after Mass and heard that their travails with their toddler including him trying to take off his clothes in church.  I guess that is the season we are all in :)  We had a nice brunch with Ryan at a neighborhood restaurant and then hung out watching basketball at the house for a little while.  It's thunderstorming now, and I don't have any work to do, which means it is a perfect time to enjoy a Sunday afternoon nap.  Happy Easter to our families! 


No comments: