Sunday, November 21, 2010
Elizabeth and the boys
I like the first one because it looks like they are having some serious conversation over birthday cake :)
Elizabeth is one of the biggest blessings in our lives over the past year. I'm so excited about the new job I'm starting tomorrow -- but I wouldn't really have even pursued it if Elizabeth wasn't willing to continue being the boys' nanny. She is just amazing with them and I have never for a second had any worries about how they are doing with her. Michael had to do his own separate sibling adjustment time with her because he took her attention for granted before Malcolm came along, just like he did for us. He has a lot of fun with her and Malcolm is already completely comfortable with her too. Whenever he eventually starts solids, I'm pretty positive he'll like her cooking as much as Michael does :)
Labels:
nanny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elizabeth is awesome. She definitely is a blessing. The boys are very lucky to have her love and care :)
Post a Comment