
For awhile now, Michael has been able to stand up a little if you hold him up or let him hold onto a railing. And he LOVES trying to climb over Mike. But tonight he pulled himself all the way up on his own! Mike said he did it right before I got home from work. And then at night, I put him down and left the room for a few minutes to let him quiet down, but he was fussing. I went back in and started to reach down into the crib to pick him up, but he was standing up! So I wonder if he was crying because he didn't know how to get back down. Pobrecito :) It's a good thing Amanda suggested lowering the crib mattress a few weeks ago because we knew it was imminent, but I didn't think it was quite that imminent (baby websites say you shouldn't expect babies to pull themselves to a stand until 8-9 months).
The only down side to our baby being a very curious active little guy is that he wants to get into *everything* already, and taste it. But we don't really like the idea of fencing him in beyond occasional stretches in the pack and play (and he doesn't like it either). So we'll see what transpires.
The bath picture doesn't go with the post, btw. I just think it's funny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment