Very nice weekend overall - we pretty much slept all Sunday afternoon, got to try out the new swimming pool, watched some football on Saturday, and hit up Lowe's yesterday for a lawn mower and some carpet padding. Also, I turned in the keys to the townhouse - yay! Today was a good day at work because I had enough work to keep me busy all day, but then I didn't get hit with an all-night redraft of my current purchase agreement because the Seller will handle the next redraft. Whew!
We decided to go ahead with Antonio for the bathroom remodeling and he was actually able to start today, so the whole project could be done within the next couple of weeks, which is great. Came home tonight to see that the demolition/stripping of our bathroom was completed - and they just started this morning! Crazy. Guess we have to see it all through now, since there's just wood framing and no toilet, tub or shower for the moment. Eek. I may try to post a picture later.
No comments:
Post a Comment